Questions About Shipping My Spridget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Questions About Shipping My Spridget
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:25:06 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I may be relocating from Boston to San Jose for work. As I have two cars
(and one driver) I'm searching for solutions to get my sprite out there.

I sent out for some quotes to have it shipped. Ranges seem to be from $800
(open carrier with a couple weeks lead time) to $1800 (closed carrier with
specified dates)

On the other hand, if I do it myself, the cost to rent only the 4-wheel
trailer from U-Haul is $800.

Thoughts? Suggestions? All are appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Al