Arrrghhh!!!!! ;-(

To: Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Arrrghhh!!!!! ;-(
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 19:52:06 -0700 (PDT)
So....when I bouthg the midget back in February? I jad bought TWO different
manuals, only to find that the autobooks one was just a re-writ of the other
one(forgot the name) You'd think that with two I would be able to find at least
one of them? Nope! I have the replavement engine all in and pretty much all
hooked up sorta correctly...but I can't get it timed, as I hae never timed a
muidget, and apparently it's different, I know down at the bottom...figuted
that, and did what I thought was a close enough static timing, but can't get it
to start...will fart out the back a bit, but that's it!
anyway..just needed to vent. will probably find tonight and can get it driving
tomorrow, hopefully. if anyone in teh San Jose/Oakland area wants to come over
and laugh at me, come on over!  ;-) Any help would be gladly taccepted.

Paul