No LBC content but Van Question!-HELP!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: No LBC content but Van Question!-HELP!
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:49:24 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Listers,

I need help for a friend of mine with a l991
Plymouth Voyager van that died on her. What I
would like to know is does a "fuel injection
system" hav an automatic choke? And would that
cause the motor to die out, if it was stuck!

It's not the fuel pump nor the fuel filter for
sure..but it was jerking on the way to her
job this morning ,,,could something be sticking
causing it not to get gas? The filter has been
changed, but could something else be getting
clogged up or something hindering its ability
to get fuel?

She can't afford a shop and I know this is
hard to actual know without looking at it,,
BUT ANY AND ALLLLLL HELP SURE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
BREE!!!
http://games.yahoo.com/