Re: Seatbelts

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Seatbelts
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 20:30:46 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Okey Dokey Frank,

I was finishing the interior on the Midget this last weekend. Scrambling
before Sundays Rally (more later, I am way behind in emails AGAIN) I
(finally) pulled out the VW belts you gave me. Where, or what, exactly am I
supposed to do with that heavy metal bracket around the belt?? I know it is
for the high mount point in the VW, behind the door frame, but where does it
go in a Midget?? Cut it off?? Leave lay on the floor??

Larry