RE: Weekend

To: "bcleary" <bcleary@awod.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g3FGuMw08851
Subject: RE: Weekend
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:56:14 -0500
When we got our 68 the turn signals were an issue with it. It was all caused by
a faulty hazard switch. They are possible to dissasmeble, be gentle, and clean
your contacts with a pencil eraser and then use a little white grease on
reassembly. Our hazards do not flash on one side of the car unless you push and
hold the switch just right, but the turn signals work, that was the primary
concern.
Brad