Weekend

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weekend
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:12:32 -0400
My husband and I were also out for awhile in the Midget on Saturday and took
it to vacuum it out really good at a local car wash - then toured around a
bit.  However, in the midst of the "touring" the turn signals stopped working
- AGAIN!
I put on a new turn signal arm and all the attachments that went inside months
ago, when they went out before.  Could the Hazard light have anything to do
with this?  It has never worked for as long as I can remember.  Otherwise, she
runs really good even with the "cheap looking" wire wheel covers on it.
(smile, smile)

Any suggestions as to why this continues to happen??

Thanx.

Bev Cleary