The Green Miles for the 63

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Green Miles for the 63
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 13:40:28 -0400
Well, the 63 Midget went the Green Miles to the boneyard this morning. It was
actually kinda sad that it will never drive again... But, as a donor, it has
shared itself with cars all over the U.S. Pieces went to CA, OR, CO, OH,
KY,MI, WI, FL, NC, TX, PA, NY, IL, WV, and maybe a couple of other states
too!

The good news is that I again have some room in my garage!!! Now I can move
all the junk out of, off of, and from around the Bugeye and maybe actually
work on it... Just need to get and stay focused for a while. Can't let any
other projects get in the way like the Alfa did or even the 63 (but I kept
some stuff that I needed too).

Bought a 5 pound bag of kitty litter for cars and know what I'll be doing this
afternoon... Gotta get on that!

Kent
1960 Bugeye ( finally on the top of the list again!)