Re: Dishwasher safe?

To: WFO Herb <froggi60@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Dishwasher safe?
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:05:57 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
WFO Herb wrote:

> My fellow Spridgeteers,
>
> Has anyone ever cleaned their Porsche, Fuchs, wheels in the dishwasher?

Hi Herb,
I would try it first without detergent, as that can be pretty hard on your
wheels
and may damage the finish. Shut the machine off before the dry cycle and, if
necessary, run them through a second time. The first washing should soften
enough
crud that the second trip through gets the rest off. If you let them go through
the dry cycle it will just set anything still on them that much harder. Anybody
who tells Gary what I use the dishwasher for gets shot at sunrise!!!
Kate