Re: like i had nothing better to do with my time?

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: like i had nothing better to do with my time?
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 16:17:23 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Charles Christ wrote:

> well, it looks like i need to do a drive to the atlanta area wednesday
> morning.  just north of the city.  anyone have reccomendations for a good
> way from pennsylvania (eastern or central) south to atlanta?

We drove through Atlanta last spring on our way from Charlotte, NC to New
Orleans. In the entire 8000 miles I drove on that little excursion, nowhere did
encounter ruder or more obnoxious "drivers" than in the Atlanta area. I would
rather do the Triboro Bridge during morning rush hour than go back to Georgia!
My
personal recommendation would be to meet the guy at 4AM someplace well north of
the city.
Kate