like i had nothing better to do with my time?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: like i had nothing better to do with my time?
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:19:24 -0400
well, it looks like i need to do a drive to the atlanta area wednesday
morning.  just north of the city.  anyone have reccomendations for a good
way from pennsylvania (eastern or central) south to atlanta?
i'm going to pick up a morgan engine and trans.  and need to get right back
home.
ideas on travel time?   i'm trying to get there in late afternoon to meet
the owner , load up and turn around and begin heading back home.    plans
are to go as far as i can before stoping for a night's rest and finishing
return home thursday.
due to my april 24th surgery date, hershey hillclimb 19-21(tech on 19th and
dropping car off for saturday's beginning of the event)  and doing some
doctor appointments for my elderly aunt ( i take her for her dr. appts) i
have little time for this run to atlanta.   so i'd apreciate any input from
travelers of southern states on this quest....

chuck
cfchrist@earthlink.net