Re: E-bay rant

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: E-bay rant
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:29:03 EST
busyrider@springmail.com writes:

<< Order in the court!!!!!! >>

If you read the posts on that negative feedback you get about half the story.
After being advised that this $200 TR engine would cost $400 to crate and
ship I attempted to find an alternate method of shipping. But got blasted
with a negative feedback, to which I was permitted an 80 character reply.

I do not welsh on these ebay auctions. I have bought and paid in full for two
cars, among other things.

And yes I still feel that the car dealer in California, should have stood by
the deal the made.

Listen I am not saying that I am a perfect person, but what gets me upset is
when there is an underlying undisclosed unfairness to the process, i.e.,
shipping charges at twice the price of an item; accepting a deposit without
ever intending to honor your price: placing your first bid at a time when so
no one else can.

David Oliner
59.60 Buggies
67 TR.