Re: eastwood company

To: "scott putnam" <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: eastwood company
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:06:13 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Eastwood's black chassis and gloss black chassis spray paint is
non too cheap but is the best spray can black paint that I have
run across. Applies well and has some toughness.

Has anybody on the list found a better brand for small parts?

PS.  Service across the CDN border is flawless and return policy
is superb.