Re: Oil Gush!!!

To: cstanton@pixley.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Gush!!!
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 17:48:49 EDT
I think if you drop the sump/oil pan and waggle the front pulley if the
thrust bearings are worn they might drop out and thus haven't been pinned.
If they have already fallen out then they obviously haven't been pinned/

With the crank out of the engine the thrust washers will have a small
circular colour of metal which will be the pin.

But, I haven't seen a pegged set in the metal yet so cannot be 100% sure.
Have you tried the Triumph list?

Daniel1312

In a message dated 27/04/00 19:33:56 GMT Daylight Time, cstanton@pixley.com