Re: Oil Gush!!!

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Gush!!!
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:26:52 -0400
Anyone have a detailed procedure for thrust bearing pegging or even better some
pics.

I have then engine out on my 1500 and want to check if this has been done.
If not, can do it without removing the crank?
How do I check to see if this has been done?

Christian Stanton
'78 Midget (Ex California, now w/dual SU)

>>> <Daniel1312@aol.com> 04/27 1:36 PM >>>
Are the thrust bearings pegged?

Daniel1312

In a message dated 27/04/00 04:47:59 GMT Daylight Time, DLancer7676@cs.com