Re: car-o-scope

To: Toby Atwater <tob@sb.net>
Subject: Re: car-o-scope
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 16:00:03 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Toby,

You are right on the mark about the coupes ending with the sieres II Jag.  The
XJS replaced the Coupe version of the XJ series III.  They were fairly rare
only 5k of them made.  How do I know?   I have a V12 version of it.  One of
only 600 imported to the US with the 12 cylinder engine.  Jag register say less
then 200 are left original.  Want to buy it?   Actually I am totally shocked
that the 'Car Talk' people would even think of recommending a Jag.  I know they
misspelled the JX6  but to even recommend it puts me in shock.

Hey Rick good choice,  cool car and the women love it.  Go for it, just don't
sell the Sprite.  They are more reliable.

Flame suit on.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby