Re: S**T

To: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: S**T
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 08:09:15 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Larry

Been there too.  I thought it was a rock that flew up and almost cracked my
windscreen from the huge tractor trailer in front of me.  I ended up with the
RTV glue holding it on and the clips that I hammered in.  If I ever need to
remove it, the paint and all will go.

British Car Specialties in Stockton has them on the shelf.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby