Re: Motorhead Tuning Tape

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Motorhead Tuning Tape
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 23:12:13 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 12:00 PM 7/30/98 -0400, you wrote:
>$12.50!!  How long is that sale going on?  I may pick one up myself!

Nory,

I don't think this is a sale price - just the everyday price.  Seems prices
at Motorhead go up and down.  Interesting - the catalog says they mostly go
down and after seeing the tape price plummet, one has to have some
confidence in that statement.

Thanks to Frank C. for turning me on to these guys.  Have been very
courteous and knowledgable, sent good parts and at decent prices overall.
What more can you ask for?  Oh, maybe a free cat or two for every $100
spent at the store, but it seems you can't have everything.

Philip
1974 Damask Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos