Re: Motorhead Tuning Tape

To: "Philip Hubbard" <phubbard@carroll.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Motorhead Tuning Tape
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 16:10:29 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Philip -
I have the tape and would be glad to forward it on to you.  I have been
considering offering it up for circulation among the list members - no
charge.  Anyone see any problems with this?
This tape was won as a door prize at a car show by someone without a
Spridget.  He just gave it to me.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain