Re: Heater box spacer

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Heater box spacer
From: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 17:20:33 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Noel -

I recently rebuilt the heater box and battery tray area on the Sprite.  At
the last minute I decided to look for that spacer.  In the camping gear I
found an old pad used under sleeping bags - kinda a half inch foam.  All
that was needed was a good pair of scissors and it was cut to the right size
and hole.

Check a camping store for an piece of mattress foam or something.  The stuff
I used seemed to be pretty resistant to the heat.

Hope this works out!
Jason.

|    Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060     |
|    CA Studio  www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts     |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |