Re: Should I sell my Bugeye project...anyone want it?

To: d0m6803@acs.tamu.edu, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Should I sell my Bugeye project...anyone want it?
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 07:48:49 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-07-25 22:29:24 EDT, d0m6803@acs.tamu.edu writes:

<< I'm in well over $3400 now. I am asking $2995. Please send some advise!!

                                                         Dave Meduna >>

Dave,
Congrats on Medical School and not having an extra zero tacked onto what you
have into the car so far.  That seems to be a fair price for what you have.
My advise is sell now, and buy  another when your out of school and making
tons of money on dopes like me with pets!

george (not an animal hater) marinos
sprite MKII An6
glen rock, nj