Should I sell my Bugeye project...anyone want it?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Should I sell my Bugeye project...anyone want it?
From: d0m6803@acs.tamu.edu
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 21:33:29 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dear group,

        My 59 project may come to an end. I am soon moving to big city life
and full-time medical school. I have a semi-temporary (may get sold) garage
with my in-laws, but I'd rather not drag the car around or delay restoration
for years to come. Bottom line - I have all my new body panels, but I need
welding done to continue. I am looking for a used Mig Welder to
Buy/Rent/Borrow in Texas.
        My other option is to sell. If anyone is interested...
-59 Bugeye with superb bonnet
-1275 with 2 rib-cases
-8 disk wheels
-all original guages plus extras
-2 dashes - one good, one very nice
-nice steering wheel with horn button
-lisence plate lamp base
-original grill, bunpers, nice windshield frame
-good original seat frames
-allmost all small parts have been found and bought up
-$500 in new panels (both floors, sills, rockers, sill end caps, trunk
floor, and trunk floor closing panels).

I'm in well over $3400 now. I am asking $2995. Please send some advise!!

                                                        Dave Meduna
David Meduna
College of Veterinary Medicine
Department of Biomedical Science