Re: Silly counterfolks (was RE: Calipers)

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Silly counterfolks (was RE: Calipers)
From: "Scott Johnston" <sjonston@dreamscape.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 01:02:19 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
During my last state inspection at the Pep Boys store I waited 15 minutes
while the counter guy tried to find 'Austin-Healey' or 'Austin' or 'Healey'
or 'Sprite' or 'MG' in his computer.  No such luck.

 He finally gave up and had to enter it as a 1966 VW Beetle.  Go figure?

Scott Johnston

'66 Sprite - Healey Monster