Re: Door check strap

To: "Chuck Ciaffone" <chuckc@ibm.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Door check strap
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 16:08:26 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yeah, Chuck, I have replaced these straps on my Midget more than once.
They don't seem to last all that long.  The usual suppliers have them, and
they aren't too expensive.  You are correct about the metal end attached to
the door end.   You just insert it through the hole in the door.  The new
ones come completely assembled, and you just install them.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain