How-to Maintenance Book

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: How-to Maintenance Book
From: Mgmidget79@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 07:39:40 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have had my MG for about 10 years and in that time have only changed the
starter, within the first two years.  I have also had the vehicle sitting
around for awhile during extended overseas employment.  Last trip to the
mechanic two years ago, who did right by me, was close to $500.  Now I want to
do some things myself, some of the pictures posted on the list encourage my
refurbish desire.  Latest problem is an oil leak from the oil line.  I need to
replace the oil line, but don't know where to start.  I would like to get the
MG back into the drive everyday mode.

What is the best book for maintenance of MG's that will show pictures and give
me an idea of how to replace, repair, or fix engine, brake problems, etc?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Doug