Re: NOT about Brakes :)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: NOT about Brakes :)
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 09:52:41 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 08:55 AM 7/13/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I think we should all thank Philip for all the mechanical knowledge he
>has garnered from the list lately, and that we have all learned from.
>Philip, you deserve an "atta boy!"   It's nice to know that I'm not the
>only one who runs into nothing but trouble when doing projects like that
>(and still insists on doing it myself).  Take comfort in the knowledge
>that it really feels great when everything finally works, and you can
>say, "lookee what I did!".  I'm gonna miss the "Perils of Philip" when
>that day comes.  (-:
>
>-NORY

My goodness, Nory, thank you for such a nice note.  I'm afraid sometimes
that I'm just a pest around here with all these at times terribly basic
questions.  I'm very glad to know that others might be getting something
out of the advice I get for my problems.  Maybe in that way, the pest
factor is reduced.  :)  It's all such good advice though, it should be put
to use by lots of folks.

Doubt you are going to see the end of "Perils of Philip" soon.  Seems I can
make the simplest jobs into an involved affair.  Coming next once I sort
out the brakes and rear suspension - new plugs and wires and new
accelerator cable.  Maybe a replacement of the reverse light switch.  :)
All simple things, but with me.....

OTOH, I am looking forward to actually being able to =answer= a question
here on the list.  :)

Anyone who wants to see the car that they have helped repair with their
good advice can see me at the Positive Earth club's show in Tom's River the
26th.

Philip
Burgundy 1974 Midget