NOT about Brakes :)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NOT about Brakes :)
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 21:48:48 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello again list.  No, I won't ask about brakes for once though I'll let
you know what my current plan is at the end of this note.

My question is about replacing the rear suspension bushings.  I've bought
the poly and u-bolt assemblies.  I've saved a good description about how to
jack up the car etc to accomplish the job from when I first asked about
this before the infamous month long front suspension work.  Just a quickie
question.

Will I have to pull up any carpet to get at bolts or should they all come
off and back on from underneath the car?

Now the quick brake status report.  I've checked things over per the list
and seems like things =should= function correctly.  I'm going to drive
around carefully to check if things will just settle in ok.  I'm also
thinking of ordering another set of pads from a different source to compare
thickness.  Sure, it's money, but not that much and it would be nice to
know.  Would help me determine if I should continue using this source.
I've experienced other problems before.

Thanks for all the help.
Philip
Burgundy 1974 Midget