Re: newbie looking for insurance

To: <GMari58175@aol.com>, <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: newbie looking for insurance
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 21:20:57 -0500
Cc: <VaN8v@aol.com>, <ckenwood@email.unc.edu>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
To all,

Let me say a few words about JC Taylor...

First off, I consider the majority of insurance companies to be complete
vermin.... they will always stack the deck.

I've had JC Taylor insurance for many years. I've always had at least a
dozen cars on the policy, so that  may be working in my favor, but they
certainly don't have photos on all my cars.

The one time I had a claim... (A valet had parked my '67 Volvo Amazon
Estate, smacked it in to something in the back. I didn't discover the damage
until a couple of days later.) I called JC Taylor, dealt with the most
pleasant claim guy, had a check in my hands moments after faxing him one
estimate. Outstanding service, great attitude.

WST