Long weekend, 300+ emails mostly concerning Moss Quality issues

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Long weekend, 300+ emails mostly concerning Moss Quality issues
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 12:29:35 -0700
Cc: moss@mossmotors.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I could not believe it when I came into work this morning, more emails
from the Spridget list than in a normal month in a couple of days.

What I would like to see accomplished would be this. For Moss to setup a
quality feedback email account that gets paid attention to, and provides
feedback to the customers. Many of the parts I have from Moss are fine.
When I bought my beautiful sidecurtains made in Germany, I had these
cheap brackets from Taiwan send with them to attach the sidecurtains. It
took me a while just to bend them into a reasonable shape I could use.
When I called to complain I was told "The part is probably made in
Taiwan, what do you expect?" Thats the problem, the sales people are
used to it, so there is no mechanism to remedy this.

As customers we should not expect anything less from our major supplier.

Fred Krampits
1963 Midget
Moss Customer#324482