79 MGB in Texas for sale - No rust!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 79 MGB in Texas for sale - No rust!
From: d0m6803@acs.tamu.edu
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 00:10:23 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
        If interested, there is a rust free (for real!) 79 in College
Station Texas. I know the second owners (older couple). Rebuilt engine and
trans, no OD, newer vermillion (orange-red) paint, needs seat covers,
cracked dash, not a perfect trunk lid (waves?). Brakes need some attension.
Very nice top, bumpers, body, clean inside, underside looks fresh and
gorgeous. Has Weber side draft, and tube shock conversion. I drove it a year
ago. Strong motor built by a BMW pro mechanic - better motor than all I have
owned. Advertized for $2695 I belive - I could make a $1000 easy on a resell
with minor work. Drop me a line if seriously interested.

                                                                Dave Meduna
David Meduna
College of Veterinary Medicine
Department of Biomedical Science