Re: Chinese junk

To: tzuchow@ibm.net, jim.gambony@eds.com, b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Chinese junk
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 06:10:36 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-07-03 08:53:45 EDT, tzuchow@ibm.net writes:

<< from while it takes
 real effort to discover that other, better places even exist, never mind
 finding out who they are and how to contact them. I am still having trouble
 finding out who the Good Ones are and how to contact them, and I've been
 here for a month. What will the ordinary Joe who is not a member of the
 mailing list do?  >>

Tom,
What others have done and I suggest you try...is to ask for suggestions on
specific parts or types of parts you may need.  I know I for one have usually
replied with some really top level sources.  Most of whom are small, no
corporate type suppliers.  For example:

an example of The Best of Sprite Suppliers:   (Usual Disclaimers)

Shock rebuilds     Eric Jones
NOS Lucas          Midtown European Auto
Electric. connections etc    Greens Spark Plugs,    in UK

etc.

Just ask,

george marinos
sprite mkII AN6