Re: Moss, etc

To: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Moss, etc
From: Wayne Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 21:00:14 -0500
Cc: "Frank R. Krajewski" <frankk@Businesson.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Upon checking the files(2 huge binders) of records I got with my bugeye, the
only things to go wrong with "Cosmo" in 73000 miles were maintienence items, 1
headlight switch,
1 dist cap and a headlight wire broken by running over a basketball goal!!
Still has factory spark plug wires, coil and all dash lighting. APO (Angelic
previous owner) speaks of cleaning bulb contact when replacing bulbs too. If
only my 95 Mustang were this reliable.
Bruce Lowry and "Cosmo" AN5L33450