Re: SU Carb -- Float Leaking

To: carlson@navtech.com
Subject: Re: SU Carb -- Float Leaking
From: Mark van der Linden <MARK.VANDERLINDEN@ey.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 15:21:07 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Curt:

In your memo you mentioned: "Also, you can remove the aluminum deflector
over the overflow hole, and insert a small brass rod." Could you please
elaborate on that a little bit (especialy on the aluminium deflector
part)? It sounds like a good idea but I am new to this and can not place
what you mean.

Best regards,

Mark

        carlson@navtech.com