For Sale: Wide Sprite wheels

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: For Sale: Wide Sprite wheels
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 12:25:22 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have a set of four widened Sprite wheels for sale. These are the standard
type wheel used on the Bugeye except that they have been widened about an
inch. They came mounted on my Bugeye, as I bought it from a guy who used to
race it. However, they rub the wheel wells when going over speed bumps and
such, so I replaced them with original wheels.

They have tires mounted, though they are about 15 years old.

I really, really want to get rid of these wheels. I have no use for them.
Make me an offer.

I will be at British Car Day at Tanglewood and can deliver them at that
time, if you are going to be there also.

Tom Zuchowski
Clemmons, NC