Starter for Midget

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Starter for Midget
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 13:59:38 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Isn't it just the way?  Passed emissions - happy.  Get home and about ready
to go out again and hard, hard starting it.  Drive a bit and try to start
again.  Barely turns over.  It starts fine though by popping the clutch as
I roll along.  Runs well too.  So, I guess it's the starter.  Dave Deutsch
told me it was going when I was out to see him last weekend.  Guess you
were right, Dave.  :)

Anyway, I was going to Moss anyway for parts (bushings) so called to see if
the NJ store had starters.  Nope.  Sounded expensive anyway,  $100 for
rebuilt.

My question?  Anyone got a spare starter for sale?  If you are within
reasonable driving distance, I'd be happy to pick it up.

Philip
Burgundy 1974 Midget