Re: 1275 Supercharger ???

To: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Subject: Re: 1275 Supercharger ???
From: Pete & Caroline Phillips <phillipp@cfw.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 15:57:38 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Mark Endicott wrote:

> Spridgeteers:
>
> My car is so reliable that I am becoming bored with it, just not
> enough to do.  So I have decided to try to locate a Judson, manifold,
> oiler and carb.  Any leads would be appreciated.  I would also like to
> hear from anyone that has put one on a square body 1275. Things like
> clearance problems or other issues.  I heard that there is a guy in
> the North East (PA?) that may have parts and rebuilt Judsons, any one
> know who this is?
>
> Mark

Mark:

Mike Gassman at Gassman Automotive Products in Waynesboro VA had one he
tried to sell me. He may still have it, or know where you can get one.
His phone no. is 540-949-TRMG or you might tri to email him at
trguy@cfw.com . The last time I talked to him he didn't have his browser
for email filled out, bur try any way.

Pete Phillips
61 Bugeye