Re: chs british car day

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, TBOLIN@scana.com
Subject: Re: chs british car day
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 12:58:45 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I was thinking of making it, but I just talked to the machine shop and
my flywheel is not going to be ready until next week, so it looks like
the 6th is the day for reinstalling engine & trans. If all goes as
planned I will be ready for Tanglewood NC. How many spridgeteers are
planning to make that on June 13-14?