Reverse Switch Bullet Connectors

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Reverse Switch Bullet Connectors
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 23:58:51 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Alright then.  I got under the car while jacked up and I could follow the
reverse switch leads a little better, but not much.  I follow them from the
screw in mount to the gear box down around the box and then back up on top
of the box back toward the engine.  I can't see the ends, but I'm hoping I
can do this by feel.  Yuck.

With bullet connectors, do you just pull them out of their sockets or does
this cause problems?

Thanks for any replies.  I'm still hoping to get the reverse lamps to go
off in 1st through 4th.  Only in neutral to they finally wink out.

Philip
Burgundy 1974 Midget