Re: Reversing Lamp Switch

To: "Philip Hubbard" <phubbard@carroll.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Reversing Lamp Switch
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 20:48:06 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Philip -
The reversing switch is mounted on the passenger's side of the gearbox,
just at the base, and forward of, the shifter,   You should be able to see
it by removing the shifter boot, but I'm not sure how accessible it is to
fingers or tools, from either above or below.
The perforated stuff is sound deadening material, and you can't peel it
back.  It is stock.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"

"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain