The baby is home!

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The baby is home!
From: mmitrev@juno.com (mark mitrev)
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 21:24:02 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, I just unloaded the body of my new baby into my garage.  It's
amazing how well a stripped body fits into a 14' U-Haul.  I bet you could
park the whole car in there.  It is now time for my adventure to begin.
Where do I begin???  I think the first thing is to replace all the rusted
floor panels.  Once I get rid of the rust I need a good rust preventer.
The recent thread on POR-15 sounds like something worth trying.  Can it
be used as an undercoating? Also, my wife and daughters want to name her
Gidget.  Has anyone else used that name, or does it matter?
Thanks

Mark
'93 Ford Aerostar  Lizy    (Family)
'89 Ford Festiva   Farina  (Blah commuter)
'68 Midget         Gidget? (Yeah)