RE: 77 1500 Differential problems - I Think

To: "spridgets@auto.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 77 1500 Differential problems - I Think
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 13:54:35 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Chas -

I'd go with the rebuilt unit.  There are very few who have the correct
tools and knowledge, and the time it takes means plenty of shop charges.
 Frankly, with a rebuilt differential from any of the usual suppliers, you
could do the swap yourself, if you're so inclined.  It would be an hour or
so for your mechanic to do.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net