Re: 1275 Head Gaskets

To: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 Head Gaskets
From: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 13:47:50 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Mark,

I bought just the Fel-pro head gasket, but I can guarantee anything with
the Fel-pro name will be premium gaskets and fit correctly.  If I had it to
do over, I would buy all Fel-pro.  Be sure to follow any instructions they
give explicitly - the head gasket is printed with special sealer.

Regards,

Les