[Fwd: Sprite Alignment]

To: "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, Team Thicko List <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Sprite Alignment]
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 06:34:23 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

--- Begin Message ---
To: fitzsmns@mwci.net
Subject: Re: Sprite Alignment
From: TColby9246 <TColby9246@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 02:37:24 EDT
Cc: wsthompson@thicko.com
Yes, it appears that I spoke more in terms of what Spridgets like as opposed
to what science tells us. Straight Line stability is achieved with zero to
moderate toe-in. BUT, what we have found, with our cars, is that zero to 1/8"
toe-out makes the car turn in much better and still has the stability that we
need to control our little, short wheelbase cars. Try it, worse comes to
worse, you go back to your old settings!
Colby

--- End Message ---