FWD: Hi from Australia

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FWD: Hi from Australia
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 17:42:08 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This was posted on my website's guest book, and I thought it may be of
interest to somebody out there.

adrian

------------------
http://user.icx.net/~adrian/midget/
------------------

Hi from Australia...

  My wife Mandy and I are co founding members of the Sprite Club of
South
  Australia which was formed in September, 1972.

  We've owned numerous Sprites and Midgets over the past 26/27 years and

  currently own a road going Midget and a partially prepared racing
  Sprite. Needless to say we have lots of fun as I'm sure you do also.

  In October, November this year (1998) we are travelling to Europe and
  will be spending a couple of weeks in Britain. We'd LOVE to catch up
  with other Sprouting (a South Aussie term) people and members of
Sprite
  Clubs generally. We'd also love to get involved with any Club
  activities that might be happening around that time.

  We'd appreciate this message being passed around some of the Sprite
  Clubs and/or Midget Clubs if possible.

  email address as above... adelaide@tabor.edu.au

  postal address... PO Box 229
  Mount Barker