Re: Sealer for polished parts

To: "James D Rowan" <jimrowan@uic.edu>, "alan b fisher" <hello39@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Sealer for polished parts
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 10:20:28 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Eastwood sells a product called Nyalic that they advertise for Chrome or
Allow wheels after buffing and polishing. You can order a catalog at
http://www.eastwoodco.com

Larry Miller (millerls@msn.com)
59 Bugeye (Under Construction)
60 Bugeye (Undergoing 5-Speed Transplant)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)