AN6 Choke knob

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net (spridgets)
Subject: AN6 Choke knob
From: GMari58175 <GMari58175@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 14:06:50 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Greetings cyberexperts.   Recently purchased an original 7000 mile AN6 Sprite
(MKII).  The thing is incredibly nice but I have one question regarding the
original Choke knob.  What did the original look like for the AN6?  Was it the
same as the bugeye?  Mine is gloss black with sirrated edges.  Also a
different shape than the bug.  Can anyone tell me if mine is original, or did
some PO replace it.  Any help would be appreciated.  Whatever the answer, the
results willl be included in the next versision of the Sprite Concours
standards.
Thanks,
george marinos
AN6 Sprite