[Spits] Brown Houndstooth Fabric (Miata seats)

Subject: [Spits] Brown Houndstooth Fabric (Miata seats)
From: parrotthead01 at comcast.net (Daniel Parrott)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:38:30 -0400
I already made the modifications to the Miata seats using the guidance from
Paul Tegler's Mega Spitfire site.  I'm 5'-8", so I don't anticipate and
problems with fitting in.  In fact, I did trial run before the seats were
sent off to be recovered.

I found the following on eBay for some tan Houndstooth fabric.  It looks
very similar to the stock Spitfire fabric.  I ordered 3 yards.  I should get
the fabric next week.  I'll post my results next week.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370477326043?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984
.m1952.l2649#ht_3383wt_1163