Re: [Spits] Stupid question number 56

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spits] Stupid question number 56
From: Nick Moseley <nmoseley@dccnet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 18:35:44 -0700
Hector, thank you.

The floor and rocker parts are the same, so that should be OK. In theory, it
might indeed be better to use all-new panels. I want to do the 63 justice.
However, I've been without a job since mid-October, so the cost of the new
panels is quite important. As well, I have all these panels, in good shape,
on another tub. If sold, that tub might make as much as $1,000., which would
be less than the cost of the new ones with shipping. If the transplant would
work, it would save some $s, and save me the time and trouble of finding a
buyer for the tub. It has been advertised before, with no bites. Somewhat
surprising, given the climate here.

Nick Moseley,
Metro Vancouver B.C.