Re: [Spits] Door mirrors

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spits] Door mirrors
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 07:40:45 -0400
On 19 May 2009 at 21:12, Stuart Greenwood wrote:

> Since nobody had any comment on the Tex mirrors sold by TRF I
> take it that either (a) the mirror fixing system is good enough
> or (c) nobody buys these... if so what mirrors have you guys got
> on your cars?

Mirrors?  We don't need no stinkin' mirrors.

I have whatever style they came with, one on each door.  Both cars
had passenger-side mounts but no mirror, so I added one.  I replaced
the Spitfire driver-side mirror once when the paint had totally worn
off and the mount was so loose it wouldn't hold its angle.  I used
the same style, I believe from TRF, on the same mount.  It was years
ago.  Many photons have bounced off of them since.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com