[Spits] 1969 GT6 Plus for sale

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spits] 1969 GT6 Plus for sale
From: "Chris Crisenbery" <ccrisenbery@fellerfinch.com>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 14:49:43 -0400
If anybody is looking for a project or parts car I would appreciate you
letting them know about my GT6.

I bought a 1969 GT6 plus last year with the idea I would turn it into a
vintage racecar in my spare time...you know the story, I've got a TIG,
MIG, rollcage bender, years of Triumph racing knowledge, etc....how hard
can it be!

The key that I forgot was spare time! I haven't had time to even prep
my SCCA Spit and now the wife wants to put in an inground pool this
summer!

PS - Anybody interested in a fiberglass pool I am a dealer for Leisure
Pools USA and can make you a great deal...sorry for the plug!

Anyways I would like to sell it.

Details:

No Title - I didn't care I was going to race it...I could probably come
up with some paper for a Spitfire if necessary.

Body - floors, boot, doors and 95% exterior pretty good. Rockers and
bonnet by turn signals not so good....I may have a spit bonnet we could
cut good parts out of? Car originally came from down south so it isn't a
rust bucket....just a bucket!

Engine- is complete and did run as the previous owner was messing with
the carbs...does come with an extra set of carbs and some other misc.
spares.

Interior - seats look decent, but the rest is a mess....again I didn't
really care as I was going to strip it clean anyways. I believe all the
instruments are with the car in a bucket..but I haven't checked...again
we could probably snag anything thats missing from my Spitfire
stockpile.

I have $650 into it and would like $650 out of it. Just the tranny and
front suspension is worth nearly that to a vintage or SCCA racer.

I do have some pictures and the car is located near Jackson, Michigan.
Delivery is possible for a little extra.

Contact Info. - Chris Crisenbery
work p/n (517) 783-0710
home p/n (517) 789-8010
e-mail: spitracer1296@yahoo.com

Christopher E. Crisenbery, P.E.
Feller, Finch & Associates, Inc.
2797 Spring Arbor Rd., Suite B
Jackson, MI 49203
p/n (517) 783-0710
fax (517) 783-0711

This email message was filtered by MxLogic on behalf of Feller, Finch &amp;
Associates