Re: [Spits] Spitfire sighting! Gas Pump Girls

To: 'Doug Braun' <doug@dougbraun.com>, "spitfires@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Spits] Spitfire sighting! Gas Pump Girls
From: Jim Holmgren <Jim.Holmgren@corp.aol.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:56:07 -0500
Interesting writeup on the movie on IMDB...and you can watch the whole movie
online for free (I presume) here:
www.fancast.com/movies/Gas-Pump-Girls/42137/videos

Disclaimer - I've never used "Fancast" so I'm not certain as to the legitimacy
of the service, but it looks like it is a legit offering from Comcast as far
as I can tell.

Jim
NASS #302
NASS Club Secretary
'75 Spitfire 1500
'77 Spitfire 1500 w/OD (For Sale)
'68 Spitfire Mk3 (SOLD!)
www.littlebluespitfire.com
York, PA

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s)
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
email in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete the email
from any computer.